Sunday, July 27, 2008

For Kicks and Giggles


I love reading these and now I get to do my first.


ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached

BEST FRIEND? Maryann and Krista

CAKE OR PIE? Rhubarb Pie

DAY OF CHOICE? Thursday

ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Tylenol PM and Earplugs

FAVORITE COLORS? Lime Green

GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms

HOMETOWN? Provo, Utah ...I have moved so much but always end up in Utah County

INDULGENCE? Laziness, blurking, sheep, children's books

JANUARY OR JULY? January, You can always add another sweater but you reach a point where you can't take off any more clothes

KIDS? Max

LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Jeff

MARRIAGE DATE? June 11, 2003

NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2, although I feel like one has dropped off the face of the earth

ORANGES OR APPLES? Pink Lady Apples

PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Losing teeth, and deep water

QUOTE: "Hell Hounds is a cool band name but the positive imagery ends there."

SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Buffy the Vampire Slayer

TAG 3 PEOPLE: Anyone in the Bella Vista Ward

UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: My dream job is to be a radio D.J.

VEGETABLES? Leeks, I totally love that I have a recipe that calls for leeks.

WORST HABIT? Watching tv when there is so nothing on

X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Dental x-ray; I love going to the dentist

YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Rhubarb pie and Krista's bread

ZODIAC SIGN? Taurus, but come on who's really suprised?

2 comments:

Liz said...

how in the world does one "indulge" in sheep? :)

Emily Larkin said...

I am glad you asked, I have a large collection of stuffed sheep. Max's nursery is sheep themed, and I have a few other sheep items around the house. My friend Maryann, who grew up on a sheep farm, says I can have one of hers if I can just figure out what to do with it.