
1. Rocket's various incarnations: The Little Einsteins often find themselves in situations where they need to move around, or over some obstacle; so Rocket will transform into some object, train, pogo stick, crane in order to help the kids around or over the obstacle. While it is an impressive feat of engineering that the rocket ship can transform into various other machines, why doesn't it just fly over the obstacle?
2. Christmas Music on the Radio: Okay I am totally gonna get feedback on this one, but I don't like Christmas music. I dig the hymns, and Feliz Navidad (which by the way, if you ever have a song stuck in your head, sing this song and you brain will clear, it totally works, only not as well at Christmas time)but other then that I hate having more then half the songs on the radio being really bad pop Christmas tunes. The radio stations of Northwest Arkansas are not very good to begin with and can ill afford all the time wasted with Christmas music.
3. 12 Original Herbs and Spices: One or maybe more of those herbs and spices in the Colonel's Original Recipe always leave me sick and stuck in the ladies room all night long. You ask why I still eat from KFC? Well mostly I don't but every once in awhile it just looks too good.
4. Watered Down Soda: Okay, I know we are in a recession, but why McDonald's, Sonic, and every other fast food place, do you have to cut back on soda syrup? Have you had a fountain drink lately? Awful, watery, so so disappointing. (This is especially bad in Northwest Arkansas because our water has a slight taste of dirt.)Really how expensive is syrup? Am I missing something? Did Hurricanes affect the syrup crop of 2008? Are terrorists to blame? The honey bees? Please if you have a soda fountain add more syrup.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Things that Must Go IV
Posted by Emily Larkin at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Not to tempt you if it really does leave you sick every time, but seriously, have you tried the chicken twister from KFC? It's like deep fried heaven wrapped in foil, then upwrapped and dipped in buttermilk ranch, and chased with a potato wedge. yum. I also like that KFC offers Diet Dr. Pepper, as opposed to most fast food places around. I haven't noticed the watered down thing except at subway...where all the sodas usually taste a little like dirt.
Oh and the rug is perfect.
Post a Comment