



The spirit of giving is alive and well. For the past two weeks I have been trying to thank all the people who have helped us with our move and with other things. I made a batch of Peanut Butter Fudge; took some to the Willardson's and came home with tomatoes and basil. I took some to the Neilson's and came home with a watermelon. I took some to our new neighbors who have been mowing our lawn for us and Max came home with a POWER WHEEL! This is the toy I always wanted as a child (who didn't?) The neighbors have one child, (and plan to keep it that way,) and she being five had out grown it, so they bought her a bigger one and gave Max the old one. I find it extremely touching in a place where garage sales are so popular and when Craig's List and Ebay are helping people add a little income that people are so willing to just give of their old stuff. Max loves the power wheel. He rides it around the basement. Our new driveway is pretty much a 90 degree angle so the other day Jeff took Max to the local lake trail to open her up and see what she can do. Max had so much fun he drove until his thumb got sore from pushing the button. He had to start using his hand and fist.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Pow Pow Power Wheels!
Posted by Emily Larkin at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
after you have mae, you give me a call when she is napping. forget the kids, we are taking that bad boy for a spin.
I too, always wanted a power wheel. That barbie...she had everything.
I bet max is in heaven.
Post a Comment