One of the things I love about Arkansas is that it doesn't snow that much. (I used to love snow when I was a kid but find it to be a dangerous inconvenience as an adult. I think it correlates with my no longer having a snow suit.) Well much to my dismay we got snow on Christmas Eve.
It was nice to play with Max in the snow though. He wanted to build a snowman cause, "Once there was a snowman," is one of his favorite new songs. Unfortunately the snow was not building snow so it was more of a snow hump. He loved making snow angels.
He had a blast but all good things must come to an end.
We finished with a warm bubble bath using new bath paints sent by Grandma Larkin.
It was a very good day.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Winter Wonderland
Posted by Emily Larkin at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love the bath picture of Max!
I can never get enough kid pictures so keep them coming!
Post a Comment