So I finally went to the doctor yesterday and have been started taking birth control to help even my hormones out. Wahoo! I have always liked most of the effects of the pill, so I am fine with this prescription. I have been so spastic lately that I almost burst into teats upon seeing my OBGYN. Now I do really like her, but that was a bit excessive for me. Then not a half hour later while having lunch with Jeff I was actually drumming on the table and bouncing in my seat. So here's to hoping that my pills kick in soon and even me out. A few dear thank yous need to be given. Thanks to Dandi my new friend for being such a big support. I was a bit weary about reaching out for help from her seeing as we are still in the honeymoon phase of our friendship, but she offered and is still talking to me so, yea! Thanks to Jill for taking my kids. I called her in tears not sure what I was doing and she directed me to her house. A big thanks to Samantha for the phone calls and clearing her schedule to have lunch, (those of you who know Samantha know how busy she is.) Thanks to my family for the support and most of all Thanks to Jeff for not leaving me! Well not yet...
The pics are from Jeff taking Max out for walk away from crazy mommy. Or reason number #65 why everyone needs to move to Arkansas. This exotic local is only 5 min from our house.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Tears, Rants, and Other Emotional Outbursts
Posted by Emily Larkin at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment