Even though the party is tomorrow, I am so happy for my little guy. I cannot believe two years have past (luckily I still have the baby fat to help me feel nostalgic.) He is no longer a baby but a little boy. These pictures are from his birthday last year.
Holy cow! You are the bravest mom for letting Max do that last year. Don't worry about the baby fat. Mine is still holding on too. The hardest part really is not eating so much junk. I have not had a pepsi in a week and i think I might go crazy if i don't get one soon!
2 comments:
Holy cow! You are the bravest mom for letting Max do that last year. Don't worry about the baby fat. Mine is still holding on too. The hardest part really is not eating so much junk. I have not had a pepsi in a week and i think I might go crazy if i don't get one soon!
Ha, the hard part was getting the cake out of his nose!
Post a Comment