Flu- Jeff
Flu- Emily
Laryngitis- Max
Double Ear Infections- Max
Poor Max. You should hear him breathe, its the really heavy wheezing. No wonder he has been so grouchy all week, double ear infections. He got a shot and some time on the nebulilzer (saddest thing ever) and has medicine (which the pharmacist says will wind him up!) This is going to be a very bad week.


5 comments:
I hope you guys start to feel better! It sucks to be sick. If you need anything call me!
You just sold me on a flu shot.
I think they start them this week.
Hope everyone feels better soon.
The flu is THE WORST.
I have a nebulizer you can borrow. If you ask you pediatrician, he'll give you an Rx for Xoponex or something similar for max-it works wonders on my girls when they get ear infections. My mom just left and i have a freezer stocked with chicken noodle and homemade rolls. Call me, I can bring some by.
Thanks everyone for the care and concern. I am not too bad, so I am able to keep everyone afloat. Max actually got a shot for the ear infections, I might take you up on the nebulizer Meg, if he gets much worse. I am a huge fan of flu shots we will so be getting them when we get better. I got one last year, which didn't really work, but I am still a believer from years past.
That stinks! And just when I owed you playtime on the swingset! I guess it wouldn't matter cause it looks like rain all week! Hope you all feel better soon! Let me know if I can help you at all. (not that you will), but at least know that I will do anything!
Post a Comment