Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things That Must Go III


1. The adult humans on Curious George: You can't get mad at a kid monkey for giving away all your chocolate, if you are stupid enough to leave him in charge of your candy store.


2. Heroes: This show was only mildly entertaining season one, less so season two, and now I find myself reading while Jeff watches it. I think the problem, other then bad writing, is that new characters are added every week and the old ones are never working together therefore causing them to need seperate storylines.


3. Snakes: I have another snake in my driveway.


4. Tattletales: This is one that has been something that I myself have been trying to work on since last year. I realized that I was telling on everyone: surly salesclerks, the lazy young men of the other wards, the construction crews next door. I was so busy self-righteously seeking justice that sometimes I forgot the importance of letting things go. So all year long I have been trying really hard not to tattle so much, and save my comments for the really important/ dangerous situations. Recently I have been tattled on myself (although I still maintain that I have done nothing wrong,) and just want to roll my eyes and say, "Mind your own business, and get over yourself. If you have a problem with me then address it with me, I am 26 years old you don't need to call my mother."

4 comments:

Lara said...

Wow, someone actually called your mom. Yicks!!! I would of been seriously pissed off! Call me!

Liz said...

dang, what did you do?? soooo agree with the idiot adults on curious george!!!

Liz said...

oooh, i liked the eyre affair! (just looked at your shelfari)

Kasey said...

Have to agree with you on Heroes. I only liked season one and have abandoned it.