
So I will keep this short cause I am tired from packing, cleaning and being really sick from taking Ambien. Anyhoo, we are buying a new house and that has kept us really busy recently. Nope we haven't sold the one we are living in yet. Are we crazy? Maybe. But come on from 1235 square feet to 2700 for very little more money, it was almost impossible to pass up. We are hoping to rent and eventually sell this house. I will give more details and updates after the closing and move May 28-29th. (Friends in my area please mentally save the date for your husbands and capable sons.) (and I guess I should add daughters since my parents never needed help moving once my sisters and I hit 8 or so.) I am very excited. Jeff is so excited that I had to remind him several times on my birthday/ultrasound to focus on me and the baby. I love my current house but it is just to small and hey it would have been 4 years in September the longest I have ever lived anywhere!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Because 3 years was just way too long.
Posted by Emily Larkin at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment