
Yes, we have finally moved. We are beyond delighted with our new house. Jeff and I often giggle to each other about how blessed we are to have found such a screaming deal. I really need to start out with a big list of thanks:
Thanks to Kendra, Lara, Abi, Morgan and Carrie for watching Max so I could pack and get the new house ready.
Thanks to the Elder's Quorum of our ward, the McMurrins, and the Deacons for helping us actually move the furniture and boxes.
Thanks to the Beehives and their leaders for helping to clean our old house to get it ready to rent.
Thanks to Tanya for cleaning my carpets!
Thanks to the Millers and the Sperrys for lending us their coolers to move the food
Thanks to James Miller for all the electrical advice.
Thanks to all my friends who have stopped by to wish me well and share in my happiness.
We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends in our lives. (Am making and delivering Peanut Butter Fudge this week as a more physical thanks)
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Thanks
Posted by Emily Larkin at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We need pics of the inside now!!!
and yes, she's probably getting engaged but is NOT engaged (not even the "informal" kind that is really engaged that bugs me when people say they aren't? they really aren't yet) but yes the wedding would be in Memphis! cool huh! she's convinced him that our family is bigger and therefore more expensive to get to a wedding. :)
I'm so glad your finally all moved in. I would love to have Max over for a playdate. Let me know when?
Post a Comment