Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cause She Makes Pink Look So Good.




I have never been a huge fan of pink, but neither have I been a hater, I previously just disregarded the color that as a red head I had a difficult time wearing. But man, Mae makes Pink look good. My friends Samantha and Carrie threw me a baby shower last Tuesday night. It was a wonderful little party, good food, cute decorations and good company. And the gifts rocked! So much girly stuff. As you can see from the picture she received her first bow and baby doll. I don't know what it is about the doll, but it just melts my heart every time I see her holding it. So of course I give it to her all the time. I am in for a adorable and purse draining eighteen years.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Have I told you yet how adorable Mae is! She is so precious! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the shower (I work nights during the week). It is so easy to love a baby girl they just reek of sugary sweetness!

Barb said...

Don't worry -- after about age 9 they won;t let you pick out their clothes so enjoy the first years while you can!