
Sometimes having a son is way better then having a sister. As the youngest of three, when I was allowed to play with Suzanne and Krista, I was usually relegated to to role of Boy or Villian. Never was I allowed to be the princess, (Suzanne)or even Sidekick (Krista.) Well, that has all changed. With Max I am number one! Max informed me this morning that he was Obi Won Kenobi. I asked if Mae was Princess Leia, and he said no. I then asked if Claudia, (his main squeeze,) was Leia. He thought about it and quickly decided that No she wasn't either. "You Mama, you are Princess Leia!" VICTORY AT LAST! Sons are great.
Also it should be noted that Jeff is Anakin Skywalker and Mae is R2D2.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Sons and Sisters
Posted by Emily Larkin at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
it's cuz she's all squeaky!
When Dave and Jeff were growing up Dave always got to be the good guy (He-Man) and Jeff had to be the bad guy (Skeletor).
I was thinking the same thing as my mom, we always made Jeff be the nemesis. Luckily he finally gets to be a good guy.
Post a Comment