Oh how I wish I had had a camera today. Max did not take a nap today so when we all left in the car to go get pizza, (Hooray! Little Ceaser's has finally come to Bentonville,) he quickly fell asleep. Now Bella Vista is all hills and sharp curves, so he was jostled around quite a bit. Eventually his head fell forward and rested upon Baby Mae's car seat base. Well it didn't take long before she noticed and began kicking him in the head. Funniest thing I have seen in my entire 28 years. This is the kind of thing that would have won America's Funniest Home Video. She just kept full on kicking him in the head, and because she is so small and not very powerful he didn't wake up. This went on for over 5 minuets until we changes directions and his head went back up. Oh if only I had had my camera today.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, I forgot to mention that the picture was from a few weeks ago. We noticed that it was time to adjust the straps and did so after taking the picture.
Love this story! Every time I think about her joyfully kicking him I giggle.
Post a Comment