
1. Yup the laptop is still in the shop.
2. Max has been backsliding on the potty training. Poop in the under ware YUCK!
3. Allergies are driving me crazy, and I am limited in what I can take because of the breastfeeding.
4. Our renters have officially been given an eviction notice. The sheriff comes tomorrow.
5. Our new neighbor has a new old boat that he is sanding down- he has a sixth sense for when Mae is down for a nap.
Now for Happy
1. Mae is eating puffs and blowing raspberries.
2. Max is a tricycle master. He goes all around the lake by himself. 1.8 miles.
3. Jeff and I are going on a date Friday night! This will be the first time in a few months.
4. I have the most lovely tulip, daffodils, and Irises that have come up in my yard.
5. Someone is interested in Daisy. Cross your fingers everyone. 4 years of guilt may be coming to an end.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Status Updates for the non-facebookers
Posted by Emily Larkin at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What's up with the renters? not paying rent? Sorry to hear it!
Oh no! I had no idea you were having renter problems. That stinks.
Yay for date night!
Oh my goodness, what happened with your renters?
I hear ya on the part about your neighbor having a sixth sense on when Mae is sleeping. The U.P.S. guy always comes when Reagan is taking a nap! It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that he knocks on the door (after I put a notice by the doorbell not to ring because I have a sleeping baby), and her room is right by the front door. I mean, the sign by the doorbell that says "sleeping baby" isn't a big enough clue to be as quiet as possible?
Good luck with the Daisy adoption!
I feel your pain with the neighbor and naptime. I realized today that now that it is warm, the HOA lawn crew is coming VERY EARLY with their dang trimmers outside my back windows. Seriously, people are so insensitive to my baby that sleeps at completely random times. ;)
When I was breastfeeding Johnny, the doctor gave me a prescription for a nasal spray that really worked on my allergies. Nasonex, maybe? Nasal sprays stay in the nose and don't get into your milk supply.
Alex has had issues with the potty training thing again. What I've done is take away the power he has. I have him sit on the potty when I want him sit on the potty. Every hour or two. He goes, or not, but the accidents have stopped. About two days of that and he's back to doing it on his own. If it's been a bit I'll still tell him to go. If he starts dancing, I make him go even though he says he doesn't have to. That I sometimes have to do with Johnny too. They just don't want to take time out to sit in a room alone with no toys.
I am sorry to hear about your renters. We have renters in our house in Michigan and I understand. We told them under all terms no animals. Come to find out they have a cat they have had for over a year now. They kept telling people not to tell us. Nice that they lied for over a year to us. But, at least they still pay rent. :)
Post a Comment