
Hmmmm.....I should probably burn the dress too. Mae looks good though.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To save money on long distance calling, and reduce the amount of venting on various subjects that my friends are tired of hearing about.
2 comments:
I love that dress! Do not burn it!
I almost left an empathetic comment about my own bad hair experiences, but then realized that, while the intention is good, there is really no way for that to come off sounding nice. It's like the Friends episode where Phoebe butchers Monica's hair and she tells Joey, "You shouldn't go in there, your hair looks too good. It would only upset her."
The good thing about bad hair cuts is that you really appreciate when you get a good one, and then you feel like a better looking person on any given day, because you always have the bad haircut memory in the back of your mind for reference. I can't believe how fast your hair has grown already. It took my bad cut over a year to recover, and yours looks good already. not fair!
I think you both look amazing! And where were you, you look like you were having an amazing time?!
Post a Comment