Mae is a girly girl. She adores her shoes. We took her to Old Navy a few weeks ago and she walked right over to some shiny gold boots, put them on and wouldn't take them off. Jeff caved and bought them for her. She was so determined to wear them that she didn't mind the elastic keeping the boots together. She just waddled very slowly until she made it to the register. I bought her some shoes at a consignment sale months ago that she has finally grown into. (Mae has small feet for her age.) These mouse shoes are her favorite now. She cried when I took them off to put her in the tub. I am not sure what she likes so much about them, maybe the hard bottom, maybe the mouse faces, regardless she is in love. She wears them all day long even up until bedtime. She doesn't get this from me. I am not a big shoe lover. I appreciate cute shoes, but I get hung up every time I have to throw down 50-100 bucks for just one article of clothing. I realize that shoes are important but it still drives me crazy so I just wear my shoes till they drop dead. In fact I am really in need of new shoes now.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't blame her for wanting to wear them all the time. Those are the cutest things ever. Bella loves shoes too. Some days I can't get her to wear any clothes but she will still beg to put her shoes on.
Love it! BFF Lindsey does not share the obsession. She prefers removing shoes as quickly as possible and then throwing them.
Post a Comment