Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Didn't Know They Still Came That Way


If all goes well I will be kid free and in good health Friday morning. My goal is to clean my oven; cause my two year old oven is not self cleaning! Seriously why do they even make that an option? If you can all remember we were not allowed to move into the house until Fannie Mae installed an oven. We were not allowed to buy one ourselves and of course Fannie Mae chose the cheapest oven Lowes carries. Go ahead and go to Lowes check out the ovens and the cheapest one is ours. It is a total piece of crap! It cooks unevenly and had ruined many a dish of mine. Now you may ask, So why not just buy a new one? Well, it is hard to buy something that expensive if you don't REALLY need it. Long story short when our renters move out of our other house next year we will probably swap ovens, but that is a year away. So until then this Friday is oven day and maybe moping the floors if I can get it in.

2 comments:

banananutmeg said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but be sure to check your oven cleaner....the brand I have has a big fat "Do not use if pregnant" label on it. Maybe Jeff gets to clean the oven instead! bwahaha.

I can't wait for preschool. I miss max.

Mary Ann said...

yeah, mine says that too... Steve gets to clean ours hahaha it needs it pretty badly too :)