Thursday, November 15, 2012

And This Time He Means Business

So as far as I can tell The Living Scriptures people have re-packaged the "He Is Risen" dvd and are calling it "Jesus Returns."  This is so wrong.  Just so wrong.  I went ahead and IMBD'd for us all to see who else had returned. 

Superman
Batman
The Mummy
and
Nanny Mcphee

So I leave you all here with this challenge; come up with a good subtitle for "Jesus Returns" and you will be entered to win a $5 Sonic Gift Card for the holidays.  All entries must be amusing and entered by Sunday November 25th.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He forgot his coat.

Meg said...

"and so will the living scriptures salesman"

Teriney said...

The battle for souls continues....

Teriney said...

Pop pop!

Admiral Joe said...

just in time to save a $1.29 late fee from Redbox

dinncum 40

Admiral Joe said...

...do you have clean underwear on?

5 entsBMar