Seriously people? It is like the Pottery Barn people knew I was pregnant.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To save money on long distance calling, and reduce the amount of venting on various subjects that my friends are tired of hearing about.
4 comments:
haha I saw this bedding and immediately thought of you. I figured you'd have placed an order by now!
Wait...don't you already HAVE PB nursery bedding with little sheep on it? or is it just the rug with the sheep?
It has sheep!!!! Perfect! Try the trading up thing (like the guy who started with a paperclip and ended up with the house) and maybe you can get it.
Well to be honest I actually have most of the sheepy bedding pottery barn did 3 years ago. I even like mine better. I just thought it was funny/erie, that they would come out with another while I was pregnant.
I love that place! Everything is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment