Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Max's Girls

So today I thought I would arrange a fun play date for Max. For the past few weeks we have had his friend Leah come over on Wednesday mornings. They play really well together and she is so low key it is like having no kids here at all. Today I thought we would enlarge the circle and invite over Max's other best friend Claudia. They all know each other from nursery, so I figured it would be fun. It went surprisingly well. They all had a lovely time playing outside with the bubbles and Daisy the dog. At one point I got worried cause Claudia got in the Cozy Coupe headed in the direction of her house and said, "Bye I am going home" After bubbles, juice and some popcorn, Max decided it was time for a bath. All the kids were pretty adamant that it was time for a bath. I was a bit skeptical that it would work out but it was the best part of the morning. They had such a good time playing with the bubbles and bath toys.
After bath time the kids played for a bit longer before it was time to go home.

It was fun and the kids were all very happy, and the mom's too, but I am not sure I will have enough energy for this again. Max will have to see his women one at a time.

4 comments:

Lara said...

OMG!!!!!!! I love Max's playdates with his girlfriends. Leah hasn't stop talking about Max. I never would of thought of Max as a Ladies man but I guess the girls just love the big guy.

banananutmeg said...

cute pics. I love Max kissin' on his ladies.

Emily Larkin said...

yeah, he only kisses Claudia right now. He and Leah are probably to new of a couple.

Sarah R said...

holy blackmail pictures batman... ;)