This last weekend we went down to Little Rock to attend my cousin Grace's wedding. We got a great deal at the Courtyard by Marriott that included the room, breakfast, and zoo tickets. Room was fine, super comfy mattress, the food was fine, and the zoo was fine. I consider myself a huge zoo fan, I've done San Diego, Omaha, and many others. The Little Rock Zoo was fine, it had some nice features but looks like it needs some TLC. The one thing that made it stand out was the carousel. It was amazing. Wooden and from the 1920's, it was very pretty and super fun. The horses didn't go up and down on poles but up and down on a track. I went with Max, but kinda wish I could have gone on a horse myself. The wedding reception was lovely. Grace looked like a queen in her white gown. It it always great to see my family in Little Rock, it is such a comfort to have them so close. Good Weekend.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Something tells me its all happening at the Zoo.
Posted by Emily Larkin at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment