Saturday, March 13, 2010

House for Rent




2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Dream Castle available for immediate move in. First and Last month's rent required. Has lovely staircase for grand parties, fireplace, vanity area and outdoor spotlight. Excellent location in desirous neighborhood next to Jedi Temple and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. To inquire please leave comment and ask for Mae.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Dear Mae,
I would very much like to rent your castle! Because I love princesses! And they need a beautiful castle. I will try not to draw on it or cover it with stickers. And if you let me rent it, I will be your cousin forever!
Love,
meggie

Emily Larkin said...

Dear Meggie,
Just consider it your vacation rental. Now just convince your mommy to come and visit during the craft fairs and you and your barbies will have fine lodgings for your visit. I really like your commitment to a sticker free lifestyle.
All my love,
Mae