Monday, September 13, 2010

Joy to the Fishes




We started swim classes today. Mae and I had our class first. We had such a good time. She is not as adventurous as Max was at that age, but she does well. She has no interest in what the other babies are doing she wants to do her own thing. She does not want to blow bubbles and does not want to reach out her arms. Oh well. She is so stinking cute in her swimwear. Max had his first class without mommy. He seemed so big. I only watched from outside the room, but he seemed to listen well and have fun. There were only three other kids in the class so he got lots of good one on one time. Hooray. He was a bit timid at first but I think he will be leading the class next week. It was a really fun way to start the week.

0 comments: