So I just got back from a friends house and got to hold her 2 week old baby girl. So small, so adorable. As I came in the house, the baby was sleeping soundly wrapped in a blanket in her bouncy seat. I have never seen anything look more comfy in my whole life. At that moment I would have given anything, and everything, I own to be sleeping so comfy and soundly, dreamily away from the worries of the world. So on this dreary drizzly day when my kids have gone crazy and I am working on less sleep since we were awoken last night by Jeff's work, I urge those of you who can to go take a nap. Curl up in a warm blanket and close those eyes. Forget about those chores, and those pesky tasks and sleep sleep sleep. Sleep for me.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment