

So for all my harassing on facebook the following are the pictures we won. I like them. Most of my kibitz are about my weight. It was a very stressful shoot, because it was freezing and we forgot a bag with Mae's coat and accessories. I suggest to anyone getting pictures with small children to have another adult along. There was too much going on taking care of the kids so I couldn't keep my hair from being blown in ugly directions. You need that extra set of eyes to tell you your leg is off in a funky direction. My only real annoyance was that the photographer usually brings a lot of cool props/chairs for her other shoots and it really makes the photos great, but for our shoot she brought this huge old quilt that she turned upside down. One big white out of place blanket. It totally didn't fade into the background and marred a lot of the otherwise good shots. I guess you can't count on the same level of quality and attention when you get something for free. But I am happy with the shots, and would recommend Erika Kirby to anyone looking for family pictures. Here are some of the results.


1 comments:
I think these look great...the kiddos look ADORABLE! And in some small way, I feel that I contributed :)
Post a Comment