Besides being one of my favorite songs, whether by S&G or the Bangles, this title also perfectly describes the weather today. We are again stuck at home due to poorly plowed roads. (Which I guess is okay cause Max still has a bad cough. ) A few months ago at the associate store I came across a baby pool and some ball pitt balls for half price and decided to buy them. Instead of opening them right away, or even saving them for Christmas, I decided to save them for a snow day. Job well done Emily! Mae loves to hand us the balls one at a time. She would empty the whole pool one ball at a time if we let her. It's a little OCD. Max just likes to dive in. I have already had to stop him from jump in from the fireplace.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Genius idea with the balls! And Mae's face in the second picture... perfect!
Post a Comment