Monday, May 2, 2011

Mae day, May day, Mayday


They all work. Mae was sick last week and we all came down with it this weekend. Poor Max is taking the worst of it. I have such a hard time when my kids are sick, I think it is just that I am weak. I have been very blessed to have two reasonably healthy kids. Haven't had to rush anyone to the hospital yet, knock on wood. It was really hard to be sick this weekend cause I am just so tired of us all being sick. I just wanted to rise above it and get something done. I also wanted to celebrate May day, cause you know me I am the world's biggest sucker for Puns! We will be fine and by next week we will have a whole bunch of different issues. Oh yeah, and I am turning 29 this Friday. I got my closet shelves so I am quite happy in the gift dept.

0 comments: