So Mae decided to wake up at 4:30 this morning. The cause is still unknown, but her not going back to sleep was probably because the batteries in her Rain Forrest Projector had gone out. So Super Jeff seeing that I was deep in sleep went down and got her out of her crib. She was changed, fed, and watered, and allowed to watch a Baby Einstein. Around 5 I heard a squeal, saw that Jeff was up and went to relieve him of duty. Arriving on the scene I sat down next to Mae and attempted to take control. Mae gave me no notice, played for a few more minuets and then grabbed her bunnies making a B line for the stairs. Jeff put her down and we all went back to bed. Now I am thrilled that the event ended before I really had to do anything, but really? How can I not take that personally. It is like I totally crashed the party. Like Mae was saying, "Oh she's here, well not much of a party now better get some rest." I totally feel like a loser.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Super Cool Party People
Posted by Emily Larkin at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment