Sunday, June 19, 2011

Moments

I think it was President Monson or one of the Tweleve who recently said that parenting is about moments of happiness. Right now I am having a moment. Mae is walking around in an adorable tank top and short get up that is a smidge too small for her making her look extra chubby cute. She is clutching her sippy cup, which she has been doing a lot recently, and just exploring the room occasionally stopping in front of the t.v. to watch the puppet parts of Baby Noah. Max has made a fort in the climber in our living room and debating with me whether or not to change Spike's name to Spiderman or Doctor Octopus. Jeff is asleep on the couch and so far Mae has not slammed her sippy cup in his face, so good Father's Day for him. Oh now Mae is trying to hide in the entertainment unit. I know that by the time I finish this entry someone will have an issue and crying will probably be involved, but right at this moment things are good.

1 comments:

Michele Larkin said...

I wish I could have a few more of those.