Sending this out for my parents. Those fantastic souls are about to brave a miserable 15 hour drive through the most boring section of the United States. To get them through the pain I took a few shots today of the end prize. EYE ON THE PRIZE GUYS!
Friday, June 24, 2011
A Ray of Hope
Posted by Emily Larkin at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! Look at you! You really shouldn't advertize a stockpile of jam, though. It seems to disappear more quickly, that way. You can freeze the pesto and it is delish.
You were so productive today!
I was super productive, too. I sat around and waited for cleaning ladies to arrive, and when they didn't, I sat some more. And then I tried to take a nap. I might have some ice cream in a bit...
I love the look on Mae's face in the middle picture like she is about to deny someone a mortgage loan.
Post a Comment