Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"And if you have to kill anyone,

make sure you eat their heart to gain their courage.  Their rich tasty courage."- Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, Futurama.

Apparently Mae is a big subscriber to this philosophy.  With the Binky gone, she has not only started talking more but making other noises as well.  Blowing raspberries is fun for the whole family when Mae is around.  I thought that I'd surprise her with a whistle.  (I am an above average whistler.)  Her world was rocked to say the least.  She desperately tried to figure out the action.  Attempts were made to study me and hands were shoved in my mouth.  My lips were poked and prodded.  Finally she decided that the best course of action was to kiss me and steal my whistling power for herself.  Whenever I whistle now, she kisses me on the lips and then makes an imitation of whistling.  It is pretty darn cute.

0 comments: