Monday, September 26, 2011
On the cheap and easy
So for Max's birthday this year we went a little cheap and easy cause I could get away with it. We didn't make it to the pool much this summer because of the pregnancy, the excessive heat, and cause Mae kept trying to drown herself, so it was special for Max to go to the pool for his party. We got a sitter for Mae and Spike to stay at home then took Max and his entourage to the pool for about two hours. It is nice that we have a pool just one minuet from our house. We invited Max's best friend Andrew and his girl Claudia to go swimming. Pizza was ordered and we got spider man cupcakes from Sam's Club. I was so cheap that I even used a mix of Spider man and Star Wars cups/plates from last year. The one benefit of having such a small group is that I was able to buy a small toy for each kid and we had a 1 adult to 1 Kid ratio at the pool. Max had a great time.
Posted by Emily Larkin at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment