Friday, October 7, 2011

Cause I didn't want to go to the store...



I went to my friend Meg's house.  Meg has chickens.  All I was missing from this evenings dinner was eggs.  I much prefer dragging my three whiny kids to go play on Meg's swing set, then dragging them into Walmart.  If only she had cows too.  Above is the result.  Who doesn't love Chocolate Chip Pancakes.  Yup, we eat healthy here.

2 comments:

Meg said...

dude, you have no IDEA how many times I've been able to put off going to the grocery store for just one more day by serving eggs for dinner. Bless those hens and their 5 eggs a day!

I want a goat. (2 actually, so they won't be lonely) Stupid Bella Vista laws.

Come play and get eggs anytime. This afternoon was fun!

Jenn said...

Yeah, we had pancakes tonight, too. Was just that kind of day, I guess. :)