Sometimes in life you see something you just have to have. I saw this clock in Garden Design Magazine. At $495, it is not gonna be mine unless I win powerball. But how awesome is it? I love that the bird comes out at the hour except at night cause of a light sensor. I can't remember the last time I saw something I so adored that was totally out of my price budget. Oh Well. Maybe it is good for me to want something I can't have. Seems like frequently I have just bought the things I want, even if I didn't need them, cause they didn't cost that much. This will be a good lesson is self control, and taming my desires.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I didn't notice the poll until too late. You should point it out in a post, next time you put one up.
If one lived on night shift perhaps you could change the bird to an owl and switch the programing so it came out at night instead. =)
Post a Comment