Yup, we are offically stupid, I mean pregnant. Number three is on its way and will see us all around July 7th. Now I know that many of you were told; "we are only having one," or, "two is it. " Well, I have offically given up on saying how many children we will have. (But I would be shocked if it were more then four.) This baby was actually planned. I always feel just a bit guilty about the ease with which I get pregnant. We knew we wanted another and I decided that it would be nice if the kid could start school the year after Mae, (who like Max misses the August 1st cutoff date in Arkansas.) Today we had an ultrasound to make sure the baby was in the correct position, a precaution after my ectopic pregnancy. It was fun to see the baby's heartbeat and it even kicked its' little foot. I have been SO SO SICK! I haven't been this sick with the other two pregnancies. I am quite miserable most of the time. Most nights I am in bed by eight just cause I am so sick I dont want to be awake anymore. Poor Jeff hasn't had a good meal, or evening company in awhile. As always he has been a champion through out the whole thing. We will be happy with either a boy or a girl and I can think of good reasons to have either. It is nice not to care one way or another, but not to fear we will find out. I just don't get the people who don't find out. We have bounced some names around but nothing set in stone. Unless people complain or whine about our choices then it will be either Mohammad or LaKeshia.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I can see Grandpa Steve having fun with your names!
Yay! Congrats Larkin family!!!
Congrats Em!!!!! Hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long! Very excited for you!!!!!!
Congratulations! You guys make cute kids, so you definitely should have more. You also need to keep having kids so I will always have at least one kid enrolled in my preschool ;)
Hopefully, the next 10 weeks will pass quickly so we'll know whether to buy pink or blue, and you won't feel like garbage for much longer.
Wow! Congrats!! Hope you don't feel crummy too long. If it wasn't for the whole pregnancy thing, I could see myself having a lot of kids. The nurse who delivered Christian told us that someone the week before had actually named their little baby "Dragon." Ha! So there's one to consider.
Congrats. Hopefully you aren't sick for too long. Being sick is a good sign things are going well with the baby, as horrible as it is. Vitamin B6 and lots of gatorade always helps me feel a little bit better.
Congratulations and hope the sick part passes soon!
Hannah
congratulations!!!
I thought I had already responded with my congrats, but just in my head. My parents are endlessly bringing up the fact that I always told them I would never have kids...I'm like, people change, deal with it. Hope you get (and stay) feeling better!!
Post a Comment