Just in time for the Holidays!
1. Sirens in Music: Jeff has kept on me to post this one for awhile. He hates songs that have sirens cause he always ends up looking around for the emergency vehicles.
2. The Singles Branch Program Guy: This guy always comes into the library during my shift and prints off his ward's programs. This always coincides with some teacher in my ward needing like 5 copies for a lesson and having to wait til he is done, or having to make him stop and getting a dirty look from the guy about it. He needs to come in before the wards meet or Saturday night. He is a jerk.
3. Jeff's Christmas Lights: If it wasn't for my constraint our house would rival the Griswalds. Jeff is THAT guy. For the past two years I have allowed him to put lights up on the inside of our windows, mostly cause you can see our house from a very busy street in the winter. This would be fine, except for two things. 1. The strands are too long for the windows and so always look messy, and 2. Baby Mae is constantly finding and playing with the plugs. We will be lucky if she isn't electrocuted by the 26th.
4. Bank of America: Shortly after we bought this house the mortgage was sold to Bank of America. Fine, but now we have received notice that we will be charge and additional six dollars a month to pay the mortgage online from a non-Bank of America bank account! That just seems illegal and totally wrong!
Hmmmm as a side note, I often observe a Thing That Must Go and then store it until I have a bunch and the inclination to blog. So these get stored up until used. This morning I had about a dozen good one's to do an extra long edition of TTMG but as soon as I began almost all of them have slipped my mind. I am not sure why, maybe the Spirit, maybe it is too early, maybe I am already suffering from pregnant brain. Regardless, I have a feeling that they will come to me as soon as I leave the computer, so expect another edition shortly.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Things That Must Go XIII
Posted by Emily Larkin at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Pregnant brain"... I like it.
I hate sirens in songs too. I always end thinking a cop is behind us and trying to pull us over when we are in the car.
Post a Comment