Caught this relationship tag off my cousins blog and thought it would be fun for me. (It was actually pretty easy since both our husbands are named Jeff)
1. How long have you been together? Married 5 years
2. How long did we date? one week before we talked about getting married 2 weeks before he asked
3. How old is he? 28
4. Who eats more? At meals- me; in general- him
5. Who said, "I love you," first? I honestly can't remember
6. Who is taller? we are both the same height
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who does the dishes? 80% me 20% Jeff
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff
10. Who pays the bills? Me
11. Who mows the lawn? Jeff and not frequently
12. Who cooks dinner? 60% me 40% Jeff but really cook is used pretty loosely here, gathers the food would probably work better
13. Who is more stubborn? Me
14. Who kissed who first? Jeff
15. Who asked who out? Ummm I guess Jeff
16. Who proposed? Jeff
17. Who is more sensitive? It all depends on my hormone level
18. Who has more siblings? Jeff has 3 and I have 2

0 comments:
Post a Comment