To save money on long distance calling, and reduce the amount of venting on various subjects that my friends are tired of hearing about.
hmmm...maybe for a sandwich and a pie to show up on Meg's doorstep? If that works I'm giving him a sucker. and a dollar.
ok so it wasn't on my doorstep...but I do owe your kid a sucker at least. Is it possible that it could taste even better than I remember after all the hype and anticipation. YES! Thanks man. er, lady. pie lady. thanks. from both of us. It was fun to visit with you tonight.
A friend to play with?
For mom to stop giving away her pies so he can have some!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hmmm...maybe for a sandwich and a pie to show up on Meg's doorstep?
If that works I'm giving him a sucker. and a dollar.
ok so it wasn't on my doorstep...but I do owe your kid a sucker at least.
Is it possible that it could taste even better than I remember after all the hype and anticipation. YES!
Thanks man. er, lady. pie lady.
thanks. from both of us. It was fun to visit with you tonight.
A friend to play with?
For mom to stop giving away her pies so he can have some!?
Post a Comment