Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey I Put Some New Shoes On and Suddenly Everything's Alright


So I hate buying shoes cause I have a hard time paying that much money for one piece of clothing. I realize how vital shoes are to an outfit, but my cheapness over powers me. So I have had really unattractive mostly dead black shoes for far too many years and decided enough was enough! So today I made my way to Dillards and got some shoes with a little spunk! And suddenly everything's alright.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Those are so cute! new shoes brighten my day, too.

Courtney said...

Oooooh, those are cute! Love them. New shoes always make everything all right, especially when they have spunk!

joni said...

I am the same way... I only have one presentable pair of jeans. The rest have holes in them but I am just to cheap to buy a nice new pair! And I rationalize everything so I think, a new pair of jeans or a weeks worth of groceries. So far food has won!