Sunday, October 10, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!



It has been quite the week of luck and prizes. Last week I attended the grand opening of an Ulta store, (it is like a big Sephora, but with less expensive brands and more drugstore stuff,) at the Promenade. The lady in line in front of me got a $50 gift card, I got a $5 card and the lady behind me got another $50 gift card. Oh well. I bought some stuff and filled out random stuff. Then proceeded to forget all about it. Well I got a phone call on Friday saying that I won a gift basket in the drawing! Whoot! So I head down not sure what to expect. When I inform the ladies at the register that I am here for my prize I do notice this HUGE basket behind the counter fill with awesome stuff like a CHI straightener and full size perfumes. I was hoping that was mine, nope, the ladies went back and brought mine out. It was full of lots of nice stuff; all their own brand of hair products. The thing is, I don't really use a lot of product. So hey, free stuff, but I just hope this wasn't my life's best win.

Also a winner this week was Jeff's co-worker. Apparently this guy and his family eat a Chick-Fil-A a lot. So much so that they we in a special exclusive club and won a free dinner for family and friends! And we are their friends! So here we are at Chick-Fil-A yesterday, the tables were set up for us and menus laid out. Our orders were taken at the table, and weirdly enough Max was not seated next to either Jeff or me. Well not to worry for Max. Not known to us at the time, Max just pointed to what he wanted when the waitress came to him. You can always count on Max to take care of his own food. I love free food. We had so much food. Yum Yum Yum!

0 comments: