Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yup, I'm that person
















Yup, I'm the person who dresses up like a cow for free food. Cause hey, free food! I am the person who knows the names of the employees of the Walmart Associate Store cause I am there so frequently. I love a good bargain. Now I do have limits. I would not take a free left shoe if the right one didn't come with it.
A lady who was in my ward is a very talented photographer and recently had a "Christmas in October" contest for her business, Erica Kirby Photography. The rules were simple, take a photo of your family and somehow display the words Erica Kirby Photography or the letters EKP in the photo and be creative.
Yesterday, Jeff and I took our annual trip to the Right Choices Pumpkin Patch in Missouri and decided that their Cow Train would be the perfect back drop for our contest entry. I wish the words on the sign I made had come across more clearly, but all four of us are looking at the camera so I say it is a good photo. I think it clearly deserves to win the contest cause
A. it is the only photo that has both the whole family (some people just did the kids)

B. we embarrassed ourselves to show the sign, giving her the free advertising, (Most of the other entries photo shopped the words or letters in.)




There are only seven entries total, so I think we have a shot, but I need my readers help. It is so easy to help me. Go to facebook and vote for us. Two easy steps.

1. Become a fan of Erica Kirby Photography

2. Like our family photo in the Christmas in October contest.


You don't need to leave a comment or anything; just "like" it. And pass it on to anyone else who may know us, or people who you know who just do stuff like that. Do not feel like you have to strain any relationships over this. Special attention to my parents and Jeff's since they will no doubt be getting copies of the winning pictures.

0 comments: