Oh if only I had known in college that I was skinny. But on the plus side, with lots of hard work I have lost 10 pounds in three weeks! Only 40 more to go.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To save money on long distance calling, and reduce the amount of venting on various subjects that my friends are tired of hearing about.
Posted by Emily Larkin at 3:33 PM
5 comments:
I feel exactly the same way when I look at pictures of myself from high school and college. At least you can lose weight now. I can just look forward to getting fatter and fatter.
1) word. Why didn't anyone tell me back that that this was as good as it's gonna get, and that in 5 short years everything would hang a little lower? To think that I wasted a lot of that time feeling insecure is just sad.
2)This picture of you is super hot.
3)I hope you did not buy those pants ;) ...but if you did, and you still own them, you should model them when you reach your weight loss goal. Just because you freaking can. I'm weak enough that I'll buy just about anything that has the size I wore in high school on it. It's usually a defective tag, but whatever. I'm not above that.
4)This really is a hot photo of you.
I feel ya. At the time, I always thought I could lose another five to ten pounds, but looking back -- I would kill to be that skinny again.
Good job on losing 10 pounds! That is definitely something to celebrate. I look forward to being able to work out again once I get this baby outta me. :)
No I didnt buy the pants. The outfit was a dare from my friend Maryann. Urg, so far the only clothes difference is the chest area of my new awesome swimsuit doesnt look quite full anymore. Thanks weight loss.
I remember that picture!! That was so fun! I dare you to... ;)
ps you're hot no matter what
Post a Comment