The Kids and I were driving to the pool yesterday when I made a sharp right turn because some dirtbag was on my tail. (This was onto Kingsland, for the local readers.) As I proceed to go up this very steep hill I hear Max call out from the back, "OH NO MAE!" That can't be good. I turn around and see that the seatbelt, while on, had not locked during the turn and Mae's car seat was turned on its side. Due to the hill, the turns, and the dirtbag still on my tail, there wasn't much I could do in that instant. I then hear Max again, "It's okay Mae, I'll hold your hand, you're okay." HEART MELT. What a guy.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that's so sweet! in our old car, the base used to fall over all the time and Meg would panic and say I crashing Lu!
Post a Comment